Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at the CCPAC. At this time, we are not accepting new volunteer applications. We have a limited number of volunteer positions available for each event and are grateful to have an abundance of dedicated, passionate volunteers.
To find an organization that fits your volunteer interests we suggest:
Columbia County (youth sports, community events, parks)
Columbia County Library
Columbia County Humane Society
Columbia County Board of Education
Facebook page “Volunteer Augusta.”
Thank you again for your support and interest. Please check our website
for volunteer program updates in early 2024.
- Ticket Scanners
*We currently do not offer any back of the house volunteer opportunities.
- Enjoy world-class performances and events.
- Give back to your community and support the arts.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Be prompt and arrive up to two hours before show time and have reliable transportation before/after the event.
- Able to work flexible schedule (Days, Nights, Weekends).
- Able to work an entire volunteer shift, which is typically 5-6 hours and sometimes late into the evening.
- Display a friendly, positive, patient attitude in any situation.
- Able to change job duties and remain flexible if assignments change.
- Able to walk up and down stairs without a handrail.
- Ability to climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time, and not have a fear of heights.
- Ability to read tickets in a dark theatre with a flashlight.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our volunteer team please fill out the form below to apply:
"*" indicates required fields