The CCPAC is actively recruiting volunteers to assist with events and shows. Volunteers play an essential role in providing legendary service to our patrons, guests and visitors. We are seeking customer-focused individuals who are hospitable, welcoming, patient and able to comfortably interact with anyone from the general public. If you are passionate about the arts and theater and eager to help provide our patrons with an exceptional, unforgettable experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Ticket Scanners
*We currently do not offer any back of the house volunteer opportunities.
- Complimentary snack and sodas on event night when working (and the occasional extra treat when possible).
- Enjoy world-class performances and events.
- Give back to your community and support the arts.
*Annual Volunteer appreciation Event.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Be prompt and arrive up to two hours before show time and have reliable transportation before/after the event.
- Able to work flexible schedule (Days, Nights, Weekends).
- Able to work an entire volunteer shift, which is typically 5-6 hours and sometimes late into the evening.
- Display a friendly, positive, patient attitude in any situation.
- Able to change job duties and remain flexible if assignments change.
- Able to walk up and down stairs without a handrail.
- Ability to climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time, and not have a fear of heights.
- Ability to read tickets in a dark theatre with a flashlight.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our volunteer team please fill out the form below to apply:
"*" indicates required fields