Columbia County Performing Arts Center is a Ticketmaster venue. Tickets to individual performances can be purchased here:
Our daytime box office, located at 1000 Market Street, Evans, is open weekdays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Great seats are just a click away. See our events.
- Enjoy the speed of online purchasing and lock in your seats instantly and conveniently without leaving your home or office.
- Order online, 24 hours a day with our online ticketing powered by Ticketmaster.
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover Cards accepted.
- Tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com are subject to a per ticket service fee, a non-refundable per order processing fee plus optional delivery fee.
Our daytime box office is open weekdays 9am-5pm.
We accept all major credit cards, cash and personal checks.
All ticket sales are final. While we do not offer refunds, you can resell your tickets through Ticketmaster. If an event is canceled or rescheduled, you will receive more information at that time.
No. All tickets are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket. If you do not have access to a mobile device, please contact us at 706-447-6767 for additional options.
- Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster.com
- Login to your Ticketmaster account to locate tickets
- Tap a show. Your phone will be scanned for entry *tickets cannot be printed or emailed*
If you are logged into your ticketmaster account and still do not see your tickets, please go to the Box Office or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
No, a mobile ticket must be provided either using the mobile website, Ticketmaster app, or within your smartphone’s wallet to gain entry.
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, ticketing staff will be available to assist.
To ensure seamless entry, we highly recommend downloading your tickets to your phone before arriving. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you’re an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay).
We recommend that you download your tickets to your smartphone’s wallet at least 24 hours before the event.
Simply come to the box office, and we will assist you.
Yes; however, it’s much easier to transfer the individual ticket to each attendee.
You can easily transfer each member their ticket individually since each person entering will need a ticket to get in.
It’s easy! Once logged in, do the following:
- Select “Manage Your Seats,” then choose your event and tap “Transfer”
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer, then hit “Transfer”
- Enter the recipient’s details and hit “Transfer”
- The recipient will receive an email with a link to download the tickets.
Please note – the recipient must accept the transfer prior to having their ticket scanned.
Yes. If they don’t already have one, they can create one in the acceptance process.
Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t been accepted by the recipient.
Yes; however, you cannot sell tickets after the event has begun.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. Some shows make further age appropriate recommendations, and CCPAC will provide those on its website; however, parental discretion is always advised, and judgment of the content for each show should be made on an individual basis prior to purchase.
You can sell your ticket through Ticketmaster. Visit ticketmaster.com/sell for more information.